Friday, March 20, 2009

New Mini Cat Cards in shop!





8 Mini Cat Cards- The Dancing Cat- 2.75 x 4 in. each
by jamieshelman
I've been updating and photographing all day! I love these new little mini cards I made- great little fun. Cindy if you're reading this I wish I had your mad good photographing skills! I did my best, will post more soon!
To purchase your own little set of dancing cats head over to The Dancing Cat here. I thought these would make great little thank you cards, gift cards, or just fun to give to a friend and say hello! (would also make a great gift as a set!)

Hope your weekend's off to a great start! I keep listening to Vivaldi's Spring since I put it on my blog below (even though I have the whole album with all the seasons-doy!) I'm going to go turn it up real loud now on the bose until I can feel the cellos shake the room and the strings pierce the air and I'm grinning from ear to ear at the beauty of it all! YAY SPRING (again)!... (ok and maybe the other seasons as well since they're all so good!)
I'll leave you with one more pic from my photography session today..

ciao!

3 comments:

Joyce said...

Jamie these little cards are cute!! Are these made with your new printer? What kind did you get?
Have a golden weekend! oxoxo

Bonbon Oiseau said...

aww man..i just love everything you do--i can;t wait to get my computer back so i can sen you all my moroccan cat photos!

buffet said...

great card!!