Thursday, March 11, 2010

this+this=that update!



I've gone and done it now, we've decided to create a this+this=that online art course! New site, new and more detailed assignments, more fun and weekly inspiration! Good for anyone who seeks more direction or inspiration for your work! I hope you'll stop by and check it out, enrollment is open and ongoing, join in anytime! The more people who contribute the better it will be, pass on the word because in the end you end up learning from your fellow classmates, exchanging ideas and thoughts! I hope we can gain a small solid group of followers to make it really engaging! Find out more here and pass it along!

1 comment:

Badaude said...

Hi - I found you through flickr What I wore today group. I love your loose line and selective colour. When I started illustrating I always wanted to be one of those artists who does spontaneous-looking sketchy stuff - it didn't work out like that - somehow it just wasn't me (see http://tinyurl.com/y9qeq4c) but I still have huge admiration for artists who can pull of such insouciance...