Friday, August 13, 2010

#ff Follow Friday

Incredible folks you should know

photo
Lovely Linda of Aster+Sage funny smart fellow RISD Grad who makes these eco-chic earth friendly bags (my ipod tote above), twitter compatriato!

photo
image source dowd/hewitt
Rapha NYC passionate creative folks who love cycling and coffee as much as I do. I could live in their incredible NYC store.

My partner in crime Amy Ng of Pikaland, an incredibly hard working, inspired and inspiring artist/blogger who's nurturing spirit and encouragement is a voice for emerging artists across the globe.
photo
My husband Tom who sticks by me through it all, my raison d'etre or raisinette, you make me laugh everyday, show me how to dream and make the impossible possible.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

and you for for us, of course. enjoy your weekend!