Monday, October 18, 2010

Exploring the 5 Senses

photo

Super excited, not only is today the first day of Pika Bootcamp 2 where I get to share and connect with a whole new group of online artists, illustrators and creative types! I'm also announcing my new Winter Art Course: Exploring the 5 Senses is now open for enrollment!! Woot woot belly smack! A 5 week online art course exploring the 5 senses through 2D visual art starting Nov 15th. Although it's just me teaching this course both Amy of Pikaland AND my husband Tom will be stopping by for guest critiques, providing lots of valuable feedback for your work! Thrilled to have an exciting course available for those interested in keeping the creative fires burning this Winter and who want to create, connect, and share some really great art and ideas! Find out more about the course and enroll here! (Including an early bird discount for those who enroll now ;D) Plus Chick will be along for the ride, to taste, touch, smell, sense every work of art along the way, he's way in touch with his intuitive side, comes from living close to nature and eating lots of meatballs! I hope you'll join us this Winter!

No comments: